Author Topic: Mayfair For Sale  (Read 3378 times)

sussex_pete

• Contributing Member
    • View Profile
Mayfair For Sale
« on: 02 November, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »
If anyone is interested, I have put my Mayfair on Ebay as I now need the space in my garage for the renovation of another (real) classic car. You can readup on the history and renovation issues I have had in my other posts and much as I would like to keep it, now its finished and looking pristine again, I have those other pressures that means it must go to another loving home.

yoek

• View Profile
Re: Mayfair For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »
If anyone is interested, I have put my Mayfair on Ebay as I now need the space in my garage for the renovation of another (real) classic car. You can readup on the history and renovation issues I have had in my other posts and much as I would like to keep it, now its finished and looking pristine again, I have those other pressures that means it must go to another loving home.

Maybe you should add a link of ebay.....

sussex_pete

• Contributing Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfair For Sale
« Reply #2 on: 04 November, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »
Thanks for the prompt. I meant to add it yesterday, but got sidetracked with a number of different problems. Anyway, for anyone who may be interested, it can be found here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231377674121?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649